KIU Titans picked their second straight win of the season after beating Our Saviour at YMCA court in Wandegeya.
The Titans led 47-33 at halftime and managed to hold on to their advantage despite Our Saviour finishing with a 15-0 run.
Isaiah Mabeny Ater was 5-for-9 from three on his way to a game joint-high 17 points for the Titans.
Amisi Saidi Danny had a double-double of 16 points and 10 rebounds while Peter Obleng (10) also scored in double digits.
Kenneth Mesho had 17 points, Moses Mugisha and Malual Dier added 14 and 12 points respectively in a losing effort.
It was a commendable finish for Our Saviour but Coach Moses Okwera will think that it could have been a different story if they had a good start.
For the Titans, the win is their second having beaten Rezlife Saints 74-54 last weekend, after falling to City Oilers in their opener.
In the other Men’s game, Jimmy Enabu scored 14 points as City Oilers beat JKL Dolphins 74-62 for their fifth win from as many games.
Elsewhere, Brenda Alyano scored a game high 21 points and Maureen Atulinda added 13 points as Miracle Eaglets stunned KIU Rangers.
Full time results of the day:
- Nabisunsa 66-58 Nkumba Lady Marines
- A1 Challenge 33-47 Magic Stormers
- Miracle Eaglets 57-51 KIU Rangers
- KIU Titans 72-62 Our Saviour
- City Oilers 74-62 JKL Dolphins
- Sunday, April 2 fixtures (Lugogo)
- JKL Lady Dolphins Vs Nkumba Lady Marines, 10:00am
- Miracle Eaglets Vs KCCA Leopards, 12:00pm
- Nam Blazers Vs KCCA Panthers, 2:00pm
- KIU Titans vs Ndejje University Angels, 4:00pm
- City Oilers Vs UPDF Tomahawks, 6:00pm